Imperium International College is inviting Malaysian and international students to apply for the international awards to start their academic journey in Malaysia for the academic year 2021-2022.
The financial aid positions will be awarded to academically inclined Malaysian and international students who display leadership qualities and wish to undertake a diploma or certificate programme at IIC. They will receive tuition fee waivers upon winning this application .
Imperium International College is a college of arts and technology situated in Malaysia. One of Imperium’s key strategic objectives is to provide the best quality education and skill for a wide range of students, creating responsible & caring citizens for the future. It is one of Malaysia’s leading universities.
Why choose to study at Imperium International College? Imperium International College is a purpose-designed campus that offers a wide range of innovative academic, professional and vocational programs to global students. Imperium International College has formed partnerships with a range of good overseas universities to conduct additional programmes. The programmes at Imperium International provide the students with relevant pathways to their career goals.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: Imperium International College
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Diploma and Certificate
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in Malaysia
- Eligible Countries: Malaysian nationals and other applicants from overseas countries are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: All diploma degrees and certificate courses and subjects offered by the college are eligible to apply for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Applicants must be admitted to the applied programme by the college.
CLICK TO ALSO APPLY FOR
- How to Apply: The applicants are required to apply through the online application process of the college. Applicants that meet the program criteria will be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Certified copies of all academic qualifications
- One (1) passport-sized photograph with white background 35mm x 45mm
- A copy of your passport
- A copy of your sponsor letter
- Pre-arrival Medical examination report from student’s home country
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have a minimum GPA of 3.0 and above to get into IIC in any programme.
- Language Requirement: The applicants must provide proof of English language proficiency by submitting scores of IELTS or TOEFL.
Imperium International College will provide tuition fee waivers covering from 15% to 90% of the programme fee of the selected students for any applied programme at IIC.